Eatin Amy Schumer the foulest and most likely the smelliest person alive has jetted in to Georgia from St Barts to spread her 1% knowledge to the masses.
Amy will denigrate Americans in the name of “ Democracy”. She will insult her opponents, she will ask for the eradication of Republicans.
Ya See ,,, in her perch high above us all, slovenly disgusting Amy a 1% every day of her life, will now divide the other 99% into groups for her and her daddy and her daddy’s political hacks benefit.
It’s appalling the Democratic Party in Georgia didn’t see through the hypocrisy of a 1%er showing up from her St Barts Christmas vacation trip to bestow “ knowledge” on the slaves of the Democratic Party.
You can’t find a more out of touch person, with less in common with any American in the working middle, lower income or welfare class.
It’s a flat out insult to all struggling Americans, we are in the middle of a p(L)andemic, and the left has the nerve to have a 1%er show up fresh from St Barts to drop knowledge?
Knowledge about what? First class airfare costs for a family of three to exclusive Caribbean islands? How to get an invite to a rich moguls house? The hook on reservations to that hard to get in restaurant? The best guy to score a little Christmas blow from?
Eatin Amy will surely put on a good show, act like she knows the plight of the average American, read from a script. There will be moments of great acting, pandering to minorities and calling out those that don’t bow to her whack jobiness 1% advice, as racists.
There could not be a worse representative of the American people.
Happy New Year Georgia!